You are born to be REAL, not to be PERFECT.

Sunday, July 25, 2021

02.04.2021

 


If you already move on, please just tell me. I don't know what we are right now. I don't know if I should keep waiting for you or moving on. For some reason, it feels like you actually have someone else but you keep giving me hopes; telling me that you'll be there, telling me those sweet words, saying that somebody is still cared. Please, I don't know. Just tell me the real thing. Give me some word so I can clearly see what are we. I don't want to wait for something that I don't even know if it'll worth it, worth my time, worth my tears. Just, worth everything. It hurts me, honestly. I'm hurting and I don't know what to say about it anymore. At some point, you look happy and it hurts me seeing you happy by yourself, without me. And you're okay with that. While me, I'm a total mess, overthinker, just hurting seeing how someone I really hope to be okay with is happy by themselves. I know I shouldn't feel that way about someone. But this is you that we're talking about. 

You who makes me feel better,
You who actually at one point makes me feel my life is worth,
You who actually made me have a reason to wake up,
I don't know but I just need an answer.
Please.


No comments:

Post a Comment